Name: Levi Shirley
Born: San Diego, California
Sport: Quad Racing
- 450 Production Intermediate Champion.
- 1st place in the QUAD X Racing series in California. Competed against 25 other boys, youngest in his class.
- School Boy 14-15 Production Champion.
- Constantly top ten in Pro-am and Quad X.
- Featured in a magazine and on Duncan Racing International multiple times.
Favorite thing about Quad Racing: “The adrenaline rush”
Getting to know Levi
At the young age of three, Levi’s father promised to get him a dirt bike as soon as he learned to ride his bicycle without training wheels. The very next day Levi begged his dad to take his training wheels off. Before his father knew it, he was buying Levi his first dirt bike.
Levi Shirley literally eats, sleeps, and breaths ATV Racing. When interviewing him, I asked what a normal day for him consists of. He replied,”I wake up early, go on a mountain bike ride for my cardio exercise, come home, go to gym with dad, then I work on my bikes with my mechanics.” Levi owns two quads and one dirt bike. “Most of the trails around where I live are dirt bike trails, so I use my bike for cross training.”
On the side of Levi’s professional quad racing career he still makes time to do what 15-year-olds do. When asked what he does besides quad racing he said, “I hang out with my friends, ride my mountain bike, go fishing, and hang out in the desert.”
Levi is determined and ready to take on what the future of Quad Racing has in store for him.